Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two and Some Zoo

It is Kendall's second birthday. HAPPY B-DAY, Granddaughter. Tell your Mommy to let you have some extra leeway today, and plenty of sugary foods and drinks.

So, today we are celebrating Kendall being two and going to ZooLights the day after Thanksgiving. Yes, it took a while for me to remember to post them, but at least they are here now.

Yes, there were some lights at ZooLights,too. These are animated to one of the songs by either Mannheim Steamroller or Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
How come I never end up in these shots? This time, neither is Keith since we were both taking pictures.
Some Walkers and Moorings walking and mooring (whatever that means) at the zoo.
Now this is one happy pilgrim. I bet she is happier today on her birthday.
Wait. Before we go, how about a little CoV?

4 comments:

Caleb said...

I'm pretty sure that the song was "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. You don't appear to be very popular. No one looks at you when you're taking their picture.

Zachary said...

I learned to moor stuff at boot camp, so I assume that as a whole, we were mooring. I don't really see mooring taking place in that photo, but given the darkness, I suppose I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

CrazyUncle said...

Caleb, you are correct on all counts

CrazyUncle said...

ZKW, maybe they just got through mooring something and were walking away from the area? Or possibly I meant to type mooning (although they don't seem to be doing that either). Plus that would not match their name and would therefore ruin the clever wordplay I was creating.