Friday, December 04, 2009

Media Mountains out of Molehills

Someone at work challenged me to comment on how media hypes up stories until minor infractions appear to be world-shaping events. I said no and just did this instead.
I sat down last night to add some photos from ZooLights, but got distracted by (a) Survivor and Russell's mastery of his fellow castaways, and (b) choosing a photo for our Christmas card. I found a card format I liked, but it was $2 each at Ritz Camera. Look, I like you people, but I am not going to pay $2 each. I guess it is back to Walgreen's.

We are building gingerbread houses tonight with KLIK (Kyle, Lyndsay, Isabella, Kendall). We did it last year, so I suppose this is the second annual event. I think something is up for tomorrow, too, but I don't remember what.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

you should use your photoshop skills and design your own card and then just print them at wal-mart. It is a lot cheaper that way. Just saying!

Craig Weeks said...

There's a perverse sense of peace knowing exactly where we stand with you.