Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanks, Santa

Today's title could imply that I got everything I asked for (I did!) or that Santa did something wonderful for our planet (he did!). After all, isn't the movie from today's Clarity of Vision a seasonal classic? It was made in 1964. I guess that was way back before your time.
I got some new games (Apples to Apples, Catchphrase), Dad got Simpsons Scene-It, KLIK (Kyle, Lyndsay, Isabella, Kendall) got Beatles Rock Band. I suppose I will keep going to their houses so I can play their games. Hey, I got the Christmas Vacation DVD. I had never watched any of the commentary versions of movies before. OK, I only watched 5-10 minutes of it, but it was kind of funny to hear them talk about shots and filming during the summer, but making it look like Christmas.

Publishing this CoV means I am back at work. The alarm went off so early today. We should have more holidays that give us two days off every week.

I have 9 LOST episodes left in Season 5. I will definitely be ready for Season 6 in Feb. We watched all of our DVR shows, so I was able to watch extra episodes during the Christmas break.

So, what was your favorite gift this year?

No comments: