Monday, December 14, 2009

Has It Been Two Years?

Apparently, it has been two years since Kendall was born. They grow up so quickly, especially for grandparents. And since I have over 1500 photos of her, it must be true. Happy Birthday, Kendall.
We had the next to the last Chorale Christmas concert yesterday. I thought it went well, and the orchestra adds a lot of depth to our sound. One more next week and then we get a little break.

I did not make it to this year's company party. They had Rob Schneider and Louis Anderson as the entertainers. I have heard they were better than last year's music impersonators such as Dolly Parton. Well, maybe I'll attend the party next year.

Hey Justin, be sure to time your run so that you are back to watch the Cardinals and 49ers on Monday Night Football. I hope it is a good game.

OK, we are two episodes into LOST Season 4. I think we are definitely on track to be ready for Season 6 on Feb 2. Speaking of LOST, there is a podcast called LOSTies created by a couple out of Iowa. They were here in town Saturday and came by to meet Kyle and Isabella, who create a number of videos for their podcast. That was kind of fun. And now that I know more about LOST, I may have to go back and watch them to understand their references. Check them out. You can reach them via iTunes.

No comments: