Wednesday, December 09, 2009

This is NOT Par For the Course

Sure, you hear stories about Tiger Woods and you immediately think of golf analogies. I did, and this is the result.
I did not get any photos from the Chandler Light Parade uploaded. Sorry. We had Chorale practice last night with the Christmas orchestra. At one point, the director wanted to step back and listen, so he had me come down and conduct a number. Whoa, that was fun. Leading the choir and orchestra was niiiiiiice. I could get into that. So, our last two concerts of 2009 are both with the orchestra. Y'all come on down.

One episode left in LOST Season 3. I think we are still on schedule to be ready for the final season by Feb 2.

ZKW, welcome back online. Y'all can see he commented on a post earlier this week from his current posting in Pepsicola, FL.

It is supposed to only get up to 56F today. Man, I will need my ski jacket soon if this keeps up.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Today in Pensacola, 70° and I believe about 200% humidity. Ok, I am exaggerating, but I am not used to this crazy, nasty humidity! Singing sounds fun, I am supposed to get to sing with Dad and Caleb over Christmas!

Craig Weeks said...

My how you've evolved. I distinctly remember how much you hated your conducting class at HP.

Auntie Eisel said...

Come to Dr. Bonner's seminar and direct my choir!!!!!

Dad said I should talk to you about the music theory I'm learning. I'm loving it so much! :)