Friday, December 11, 2009

A Rose By Any Other Name

Whew! I was beginning to think I would not have time to get this out today. I've already had to reboot my dumb machine twice because I could not get an external internet connection. As you can see, third time's the charm. So, to make sure I give the masses what they expect, we'll get Clarity of Vision out of the way first.
Of course, this blog has always made extensive use of appellations (nicknames). After all, I've got a Preacher Brother and an Architect Brother. With two people names Carey/Kari Mooring, we try to make some reference that identifies which one we are meaning. You know, I had another note in my future CoV topic log for nicknames but never got anywhere on it. I wonder if I should delete that entry now. Still, these aren't really nicknames. I'll have to ponder that.

Well, another week is drawing to a close. That's always a bonus. Hey, if you are free Sunday night at 6pm, come on over to College View Baptist and hear the East Valley Chorale performing Christmas music with the orchestra. A good time will be had by all.

Lunch today is a bunch of ex-Motorolans. That should be fun.

Still have one episode left in LOST Season 3. I know we'll knock that out this weekend.

Did you there are two movies coming up with the same name. Well, in print, it will look different. One is Nine and the other is 9. Kinda funny, huh? OK, maybe it is only funny to me.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Nice COV today :) We have two Josh's in Justin family. We try to stay clear of big Josh and little Josh. So we usually end up with Josh and Dishmon.

Zachary said...

We prefer to use names with very little to do with the actual name, Eisel, Vern/Bob, Bean, Stain, Marla, etc. It really serves no purpose, but we consider it fun! I thought it would have been a little more comical if there was a third movie called nein, but that too, is, just me. On yet another comical not (probably just to me), my word verification was astank.