Monday, November 02, 2009

What Would Pat Benatar Do?

Perhaps that is an obscure reference for many of you? I don't know, is she even still recording? Anyway, she recorded that famous song, "Hit Me With Your Best Shot." Yeah, that's what I did with a cartoon referencing Obama today. I had to send a pre-publishing warning to one of my liberal friends at work. She said she deleted it when it came though the email without even reading it. As for you, well, no warning here. I'm just going to hit you with my best shot.
I heard that. Some of you said,"That was your best shot?" Well, yes, it was. You can create your own comic strip if you want something else.

We are just over halfway through the Second Season of LOST. We got caught up on regular TV and were able to watch several episodes this weekend. I think we are still on track to be ready for Season Six next year.

We went trick-or-treating with Kendall and Isabella this weekend. I have not loaded my photos yet, so none today.

Yeah, Boo for football this weekend. Yeah, the Cowboys won. Boo, the Cardinals lost.

Yeah for hot chocolate today. I had some of Mom's homemade recipe, and it was goooood. I got it last night. So, as it says in the Good Book, "And the evening and the morning were the first day." I don't know where that came from. Oh yeah, I remember. When I wrote "and it was goooood" up above, I thought of the Genesis passage where God said it was good and the evening and the morning.... I truly wish I understood what makes those synapses fire in my brain. If I could harness that, I could probably be rich. Of course, I cannot love God and mammon. That's enough. I'll sign off now.

No comments: