Friday, October 30, 2009

No Blood to my Brain

I think today's strip sucked all the blood from my brain. I really struggled with finding a direction. All I started with was everyone having the same costume. Then, I had to decide what the costume would be. Then, I had to find the edgy comments to add in. Well, here it is.
There is definitely a love/hate relationship with Russell on Survivor. We had our weekly get-together over at the folks' and Russell's team lost again. He again engineered who be voted out and is still conniving behind the scenes. He is so good at being bad. With the merge next week, let's see how he fairs against the larger tribe.

I think we are still planning on trick-or-treating tomorrow night with Bella and Kendall (and some others). It should be nice and cool this year.

We are caught up on TV, so LOST Season 2 returns to our viewing schedule this weekend. Let's see if we can make up for the last week. If not, I could be LOST when it returns in 2010. (Isn't it clever how I worked that reference into that last statement?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russell sucks.

Carey