Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Taking a Shot

OK, so we had time for one episode of LOST last night. Now I can overlook so many inconsistencies in TV shows and movies. It is OK when a kung fu fighter hangs in the air for six seconds. Still, in this episode, Kate is standing on the beach holding a walkie talkie. Suddenly, it is shot out of her hand. So they were able to hit a 5-6 inch target from 50 feet away. Now, she and Sawyer are startled and begin to run up the beach. The bad guys chase them, but now, they cannot hit within 20 yards of them. Why did that catch my attention? I don't know. It just seemed too incongruous (whatever that means).

Fine. Let's take some CoV, shall we?

Hey, have any of you seen the new Prisoner on AMC? I watched the first one (of three), but I have not made up my mind yet. Certainly, Caviziel is no McGoohan.

Looks like our clothes dryer needs some surgery. I am certain the belt must be replaced (it is the original belt, well over 25 years old). Now, the drum won't even spin, and when I press the start button, I get a noise but nothing is spinning, not even the motor. I'll bust it open tonight, clean it up, and see what I find. Yeah, I am excited, too.

No comments: