Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Really Did Try

Yes, I did try to make this CoV a bit more serious, but it didn't flow. So, instead, here is what you get.
I sent it out at work with the warning that Oakland Raiders fans send it to the Recycle Bin without opening it. After all, my true colors showed up today.

I hope Katie gets better and Keith and crew make it down to the Valley for tomorrow. If not, we'll eat turkey and ham and sweet potato casserole and mashed potatoes and salad and Lyndsay's homemade desserts without them. Oh sure, we will mention them in the prayer, but then we will settle in for eating and the Cowboys and leave them to their healing up in Pahrump.

I do not know what I did to the director of Chorale, but I seem to be permanently on the back row now. Sure, I usually end up beside Dad and that's good, but I used to be on the third row near a tenor buddy and now I am stuck between basses.

I think the girls are planning some Black Friday shopping. great. More power to them, especially if they start closer to midnight when some of the local malls will open. I think last year, they were out from like 3:30am until 6:30am. Hey, that reminds me, I read that, if you buy TVs and such on their deals, be sure you are not getting lower quality model of their normal product. I cannot remember the word I read and I just tried to Google it. Anyway, caveat emptor.

No comments: