Tuesday, November 10, 2009

As you may have noticed, the folks threw down a gauntlet yesterday on your favorite Clarity of Vision author. He picked up that metal glove and promptly dropped it on his foot. I have several actors queued up for skewering, but I am not sure how they will measure up against Arnold. I chose to release that one first because I had shared the upcoming series idea with several at work and wanted to go ahead with it. In retrospect, maybe that should have waited. No matter, though. There are some other clever ones coming. (Note to self: write some clever ones)
Work is crazy. The other person on my team is out until after Thanksgiving on FMLA. I hope nothing too bad is going on, but it does raise my stress level handling all the responsibilities. Still, tonight is Chorale night, and that always helps.

It has been a year since I created a photo book. I am trying to make one now, but it must fit into my TV/LOST schedule. We have not yet started Season 3 because all the regular TV shows have started up again following the World Series (which only includes US baseball teams. What is up with that? I mean, with football, they call it the Super Bowl, which may or may not imply we are the best in the world. And in hockey, they have the Stanley Cup. Again, no international implications). Sorry. I am back now. I am trying our Booksmart from Blurb. It lets me alter the layout templates so I can arrange photos and text however I want (well, as long as the shapes are rectangular. No round shapes are possible). I will see about exporting a page to show you.

Thanksgiving is only two weeks away. I need to get in a Thanksgiving mood. Isn't it sad how easily we can slip into day-to-day mode and not really recognize the blessings and gifts our Heavenly father provides. It seems so easy to thank Him for things in daily prayers, but not reflect on Him and how thankful we should be.

No comments: