Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A Nugget of Humor

Well, we are back to just a Clarity of Vision comic today. I was not home to get any family photos uploaded. I think you'll be OK with today's sweet nugget of levity. And if you are not, maybe just go read Justin's Baylor Tweets or some other family frivolity.
Dad came back to Chorale last night. Somehow, that sounds like a Roman triumphal entry type statement. Anyway, that certainly a positive sign. And yesterday, I saw a name in our company phone book that looked like someone from the Chorale. I asked her last night and, yes, she started with IT about 4-5 weeks ago. She works in a different location, but it was surprising.

So, since we had Chorale practice last night, we did not get a chance to watch any LOST. Maybe this weekend, I can double-check my timing to be sure we are going to reach our goal of being 100% caught up when the final season starts next year.

No comments: