Monday, November 16, 2009

Five. Five Epi. Five Episodes of LOST

Did you read the title of today's post the way I wrote it? You should have heard the current advertising jingle for Subway when you read it. You know, "Five. Five dollar. Five dollar footlongs." Anyway, we caught up some by watching five episodes of Season 3 this weekend. Yes, we will have to make up the other two sometime this week.

We also did see the girls this weekend, but I forgot to take my camera, so no photos. Speaking of photos, though, I am almost finished with a new photo book. It is a departure from my usual, day-to-day photo journaling. You'll have to come here and see it. Sorry. Well, first, I've got to complete it and get it printed. Then you can come and see it.

Speaking of the weekend, the Boys went down, the Cards came back, and the Suns held on. Two out of three is not too bad.

No comments: