Friday, November 20, 2009

Extra Parts When Reassembling

A friend suggested that, when I put the dryer back together, I would probably end up with extra screws. It's true. How does that happen. Where did I pull one from that I forgot to reinsert? How long before that bites me? Anyway, Dad found a new motor for the dryer and we put it back together last night. It worked! Yeah, that probably is because he helped. Still, let's go for another 20 years with it.

Today is the end of the 'where do famous quotes come from' series. I think I chased down that rabbit hole long enough. Here, go ahead and read it.

SPOILER ALERT for Survivor if you TiVo'd it.
Did you see Survivor last night? Can you believe Russell has found his third immunity idol? And how about that tall bearded guy's expression each week when one of his team gets blindsided? Yeah, this is a good season. Speaking of good, we picked up wings from The Vine and a flat crust pizza from a new place called Chicago Pizza that just opened Sunday. Both were good.

No comments: