Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two Tomorrows Till Thanksgiving

Let's keep yesterday's nonsense going by expanding the scope of non-specific words. I'm sure this could apply to your work environment, too.
It is almost Thanksgiving. It became a national holiday on Dec 26, 1941. Since then, it has become more of a secular celebration than a religious one. That does not give us an excuse to leave God out of our remembrances. As our pastor said Sunday.... Well, I don't remember exactly, but something about the blessings God gave us and how we should keep those in mind. Take that thought, remember the sermon you heard, and combine them, and that's what I am implying.

I have a lunchtime meeting today, but I have two chocolate chip loaves that Lyndsay made to share with the team. Nice. Now I just need to make sure I do not open them early.

Do you have to work tomorrow? I do. Oh well, I do have a job, so that is good in today's economy. What it means to you is that there will be no Clarity of Vision on Thursday or Friday. I know that may throw some of you into withdrawal, but it cannot be helped. even creative minds need some recharging. No, I should not say that, because then you will expect new levels of humorness next week and I don't have anything planned yet. Let's just say that I only publish so many per year and I am nearing my limit, so like TV shows, there will be a hiatus, OK?

No comments: