Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Lint Dad the Motor

No, you are wrong. I did not misspell anything in the title of today's blog. Well, I should say I did misspell something, but it was on purpose. The dryer motor died a couple of days ago, so Dad and I disassembled the dryer last night and confirmed the motor was bad. Whew! You should have seen how much lint was down inside the bottom of the dryer, and all over the motor. So, the appliance parts place is only open until 5:00 or 5:30. So, Dad took the motor and is going to get a new one during regular hours. Then, we get to figure out how to put all those pieces back together.

CoV time. You need to read this with a Scottish accent, OK?

I must admit that some of the musical arrangement on the FOX series Glee are really clever, even if I don't know the originals. Last night, I did and the way they move back and forth between songs is quite creative.

We now have 42 episodes left of LOST. 13 more in Season 3. 13 in Season 4. 22 in Season 5. I am sure we will be ready for Season 6 now.

No comments: