Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holidays (Yours and Mine)

As almost always, we will get CoV out of the way for today. However, I am interrupting our regularly scheduled comic strip series for a rare detour into seriousity and appreciatingness for Veteran's Day (this is a holiday for our nation)and those in our family who have served in any branch of the military. Thanks.
Here is a sample page from the photo book I am working on from our recent foray into SW Colorado (this is a holiday for our family). Most of my past books have moved sequentially through our vacation. On this one, I am moving through the photos by theme. So here, we have tall tree shots with a road or path and minimal people, so I grouped them into Roads Less Traveled.

While I am not a veteran, even for those that are, today is a normal workday at our company. I will return tomorrow with more brainless, time-wasting fun.

No comments: