Monday, November 09, 2009

New Week. New Series.

Today begins Lots of New Things. The only one that most of you will see is the new Clarity of Vision series on origins of movie quotes. Most of you do not realize that scripts come from real life. Let's take a look at where a couple of famous quotes actually began.
Since I called it a series, you can imagine there will be more. Which ones, and who, do you think I will cover?

Another new things we can start today is Season 3 of LOST. We finally finished Season 2 this weekend. Many of you did not think 3 was a very good season, Regardless, I need to watch it for the snippets of details that may be important in subsequent seasons.

Now that I think about it, maybe that is all of the new things. Can two things be called lots? It is enough for me. I can only handle so much new at a time.

2 comments:

The Grandparents said...

Great COV today. We now have great expectations.

CrazyUncle said...

That was a horrible thing to say! Now, you've also put those Great Expectations in the other readers' minds, you little Dickens. To meet them, I would have to be David Copperfield. I think I will start drinking something with an Olive or Twist. Nice going. We may all be in for Hard Times.