Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today's Is Ready

Sure, I did have an idea for today's CoV. It is tomorrow's that I am struggling with. I have all the panels ready except the final comment in the final panel. So, if you have any clever ideas to end it with, let me know. What? You need to know who it is about before you can help? No, that would spoil the surprise.
Somehow, I did not record the password for my electric company online payment. So, I told it to send it to me. Nothing. I suppose I also have the wrong email address in there. The mind is a terrible thing to waste, isn't it?

I am recording the new AMC remake of The Prisoner. I have not real expectations on it, so that may help make it good. I certainly enjoyed the original (no, I only saw it in reruns).

Did anybody see 2012? It made big box office over the weekend, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is worth my time. What about the new 3D Christmas Carol? We saw the preview during the nationwide train tour, but that was mainly a 3D teaser. Some critics are saying Jim Carrey was too much as the ghosts.