Friday, November 13, 2009

How Does He Find Those Idols?

I know we are not supposed to have anything to do with idols, but how does Russell keep finding the immunity idols on Survivor? Last night's episode had a great blindside at Tribal Council when he played it. Let's see if he can find a third one.

They are playing for $1,000,000. That is a lot of scratch, a lot of cash, a lot of simolians. Speaking of money, please read today's CoV.

When I research these strips, I look for quotes by the actor, his or her filmography, anything they may be famous for. I could not find much on Cuba Gooding, Jr., so I had to play off the single line. Yeah, a bit of a stretch, but certainly challenging.

Kathie cruised out to Lyndsay's last night for dinner and to pick up some cakes for school today. She came back with three bundt cakes that are so big, they cover almost our entire kitchen table. I don't know how Lyndsay baked them. Maybe they are really just jello molds covered in frosting?

IT'S FRIDAY! Yeah, baby. No, nothing really planned. Maybe we can knock out a few LOST episodes. The days are inexorably counting down. (Is there anything that counts down exorably?)

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

That was an awesome blind side! I love it!