Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whoops! I Did It Again!

Yup. I went back to east Valley Chorale last night and was again able to sing almost the entire practice. That's good news. Afterward, my voice sounds tired, but it is fun.

I have returned to the political arena for today's CoV. But don't think that this implies I am against allowing people to carry guns into a crowded dark space with dozens of drinkers, even if they themselves are not supposed to drink. No, I cannot see anything bad coming from that. Maybe next, we can allow small caliber machine guns to come out of the front of our cars like James Bond as long as we promise not to use them during rush hour?

Things are still quite unsettled at work. I am almost certain I know what tasks are expected of me, and that is after spending time with my boss to discuss it. Ah well. I am working and getting paid. At least I am not a preacher. At least I am not an accountant. At least I am not in the Navy. At least I am not an architect. Too bad I cannot afford to be retired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you say Hey-Blinkin?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/truth_about_it/3962793167/in/set-72157622474351166

Weird, even by DeShawn Stevenson standards