Thursday, September 24, 2009

Learning to Drawl

The title of today's post is actually Learning to Draw, but I cannot think of words like draw and Pa without remembering the kids pronouncing it with an 'L' such as drawl or Pawl. Anyway, I am trying to do more cartoons outside of an office setting, but am constrained by not actually drawing the strip. I have an idea for a strip on bicycling to work, but without the visual context, I have to explain things with lots of words. I really ought to learn to draw people...well, anything, really. Even the tattoo in today's strip looked different in my mind than how I was able to create it. Here, just read it.
Glee was good last night. Did you watch it? Seeing the football team doing the Beyonce song was worth the time. But two episodes of Hell's Kitchen at one sitting is too much Gordon Ramsey. Hey, how do y'all like Russell on Survivor? I think that is his name. Zachary is stronger willed than me. I couldn't join the military because I would have to miss Survivor each week. They may not renew Defying Gravity! Boo! Does Adam ever win on Man v Food? I was telling Kyle that the first 2-3 I watched, he won. Since then, almost never. Of course, I am writing this after watching him win after eating a 5-lb. Philly Cheese Steak sandwich last night.

OK, enough TV talk. Let's get back to work. I need to justify my pay somehow.

No comments: