Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LOST and Lost It

I am hoping that watching LOST will allow me to understand the subtleties of Kyle's LOSTies videos. You can watch them on vimeo.com and look for sprspndx (is that right, Kyle?) Anyway, I have watched four episodes. No, I would not say I am totally hooked yet, but I am enjoying it. Just 80 or so more to watch. Now that Dad is growing hair, I suppose he will put away his knives and look a bit less like Locke.

Here, let's have our vision clarified.
Today's trivia from my desk calendar is also a bit science fictionish. When will aliens invade Earth, according to the final episode of the TV series The X-Files?

I think the folks are planning to try and attend East Valley Chorale tonight. That is great news. I hope they can sing. I tried some on Sunday and still struggle. And my range is only one octave or so. I hope I have not lost it forever. Maybe it is because I have been less than strict about controlling my diet. And by less than strict, I mean I haven't eaten differently at all. Shame on me.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I watched Lost and enjoyed it for about 2 seasons. Justin still watches it. It "lost" me though. Just got too crazy. But hope you enjoy it. Oh, and I take your strip today as a tribute to me and Justin :)