Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Answer is Yes

Welcome back. I am glad the Fall TV season is coming up. However, it does mean that I will end up wasting too much time on TV programs. Last night, we did not even watch a LOST episode. I cannot waste too many nights if I am going to finish all five seasons before it comes back in January. Survivor starts tonight. Bones is on tonight. Fringe is on tonight. Why am I talking about TV? It happened to be what I wrote about in CoV. I wrote it this morning. I have nothing ready for tomorrow. Whew! I am living on the edge, right?

So, the answer to the question posed yesterday is YES, the folks did return (triumphantly?) to EV Chorale. Dad thinks that I should try it next week. I am pondering it even as we speak. Well, even as I write. I cannot be sure when you will read it.

I think we are driving over to Texas for apple picking this weekend with the grand-ones. Well, maybe not all the way to TX, but a long way east. It is rumored to be a 3-hour one-way drive. They must be really good apples.

No comments: