Monday, September 21, 2009

Fruitylicious

I must admit that the fruit we picked at Apple Annie's on Saturday is extremely tasty. We had a choice of several varieties of apples and pears. Still, at 3 hours each way, it does make for a long day. Carey and her crew showed up a little later than us and they caught some rain.

Yesterday, Lyndsay brought some apple-themed desserts to lunch and we ate our fill. One of them was her first ever try at apple pie. All of the desserts were good and made the apples even tastier than fresh picked. I need to think of what else we can send her to pick so we can try other desserts.

Work-related cartoon warning. Unfamiliar terms approaching. A Director is a level between me and a VP. OK, I think you are ready.

It appears my memory card reader has gone to reader heaven. It is not recognizing any of the memory cards at the house. So, no photos, either here or in Facebook.

Speaking of Facebook, Mom and Dad have joined and linked up to those members of the family that they like. OK fine, I was not first, even though I am their firstborn. What is up with that? If you link to them, you can see some of their wild colors in the kitchen.

No comments: