Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Did They or Didn't They?

The folks had decided last week to try and attend East Valley Chorale last night. I tried to call them around 8pm to see if they had gone, and.....NO ANSWER! So, it seems they may have attended after months of none of us being able to sing. I hope they did, and that I can one day return. I miss the chorale and I miss singing.

I do NOT miss running. Of course, how could I miss it since I have never been a runner. That does not stop me from making fun of it, though.
OK, on LOST, some of the castaways moved into a cave last night. We saw Locke's suitcase of knives last night. If you are a LOSTie, you know where we are. If you are not, I estimate we are 5% through the DVDs.

You are NOT going to believe this. Well, maybe you are, but that type of declarative statement is always an attention getter. Anyway, I have been transferred back to my old team. Yup, the VP or whatever he is went to my VP and asked if they could have me back. Should I feel proud that I have recognized value? I suppose. That is what my boss told me when she said I was going back. Still, I was looking forward to learning this new stuff. Oh well. Time to shine in an existing area of expertise, huh?

Caleb, I have NOT started reading Black yet. Lindsay, fine, believe what you want. I can NOT reveal my CoV inspirations. That's enough. I am NOT going to write NOT anymore today.

2 comments:

Zachary said...

My running heartbeat is up around 160, I hope to someday be in as good a shape as your little round fellows!

Lindsay Ward said...

Wow, two tributes in two days :) Zachary - you will probably be in better shape than the rest of us soon!