Thursday, September 03, 2009

A Clean Slate

I wrote the title in preparation for today's comic strip. However, and more importantly, it speaks to me spiritually. If we choose, if we ask forgiveness and mean it, we start off each day with a clean slate. How can God love us enough to have given us that gift? Why do I continue to carry my own emotional and spiritual baggage when He is waiting for us to turn to Him?

Oops. I did not mean to walk on Preacher Bro's turf. Back to CoV.This reminds me of that line in Roger Rabbit where Jessica Rabbit say, "I can't help it. That's the way I'm drawn." So, I built on both my reorg theme as well as the fact that the figures I use have no features. Hopefully, the work people got it without explanation.

Nothing special from the home front. We get our first work assignments today in my new job. Looks like we will all need to hit the ground running. Hey, did you see the Mythbusters where they tested that. Turns out it is fairly difficult to actually hit the ground running. I think they ended up busting it, but you should watch it for yourselves and not take my word for it.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Go ahead and preach it, bro!