Friday, September 04, 2009

Keeping It Real, Kids (KIRK)

I don't understand it. When I started writing this cartoon, I immediately came up with the acronym for the product. Then, the twist in the final panel felt like the right place for another related reference. Now, I added a third in the title of this blog.
We head out for Flagstaff tonight for a few days of coolness. Doesn't it always happen? Now PHX will be 10F cooler at the same time. And Flag has a 40% chance of rain all weekend. Still, we'll be up in the pines. Maybe we'll hit the Canyon. Some hiking in the woods. Some nature photos. It should make a nice anniversary trip.

No way. I am writing this at work and I just heard some ladies fussing that they did not have a sweater with them for the drive. It was 78F and they are cold. Ladies, maybe you would be more comfortable in Malaysia or Bolivia or something.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Have a nice weekend! Thanks for the cartoon, I enjoyed it today!