Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I B Sainging

Yup. I do be sainging. We saing maybe 15 songs during Chorale last night. I did OK. The voice got a little tired, I do not have the range I once had, but it was fun. I think I'll do it again next Tuesday.

I had a Clarity of Vision this morning when I woke up, but my vision disappeared by the time I got out of the shower. It must not have been really funny, right? Still, I wrote one today for publishing tomorrow, and I actually wrote today's yesterday afternoon. So, I have one queued up. Sure, I have some ideas in a file, but I don't know which will lead me to the best final panel. Kyle gave me one that just says "I'll reorg your face." I haven't figured out how to use that one yet. I have one that says "Nicknames." Again, I am sure I had an idea in mind when I wrote that, but now....

Here's today's CoV.

My new card reader works, so I was able to unload the photos of this weekend (and the previous weekend) to my computer. I did not review them yet nor prepare any for the blog because I went to Chorale, and then Kathie was using the computer when I get home. So, we could be within one day of seeing some, even though Lyndsay has already posted hers. That's good. You should not have to wait for me.

No comments: