Friday, July 17, 2009

Waaah!

OK, so it's stinking hot here. When the humidity moves in, though, it is hot AND unbearable. We woke up to high humidity today. Now, I am still feeling uncomfortable even at work.

OK, we have reached the end of the minister series today. I guess my character couldn't handle the pressure that preachers deal with every day. Thankfully, I do not have to, either.

Dinner and Wii at KLBK's house last night. No photos, although Lyndsay did take a few. One of them if for Justin, so I need to get a copy and publish it. That's right. We went running. We stayed in the living room, though. I am sure Kyle and Lyndsay are going 2-5 miles during their exercise period. We did somewhat less than that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CrazyUncle said...

By the way, we have had 10 days of ozone alerts since April 1. More reason to run indoors.