Thursday, July 09, 2009

Twice as Much to Love

No, it is not Sunday (which is when they increase the size of comic strips in the paper), but this is my first double-sized CoV. How can you tell the story of the Statue of Liberty in only four panels?OK, maybe that wasn't entirely accurate, but as I told Dad, it is my vision and my version of bringing clarity. I just inflict it on you because you came by my blog. I'd like to finish the week patriotic, but I've got nothing yet. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Kathie and the grandfamily leave for Southern California mid-day. Alison and I are working, so we are left behind.

We got an Ikea shelving unit yesterday. I started assembling it, but did not finish due to a pulled muscle in my back. I had it all day, but it felt better, so I thought I would make it last night. Nope. Today, it is more sore (doesn't that kinda sound weird?), but I still hope to get it set up tonight.

3 comments:

The Grandparents said...

Best CoV ever! Have you just been leaving off the last four panels of past CoV's?
Or maybe it's just because making fun of the French is always funny.

Lewis said...

Good one .... I was not aware that you spoke such fluent French.

Zachary said...

I have to say, that was my favorite CoV as well!