Monday, July 20, 2009

Six Days Late Is Nothing

Denise, I apologize for my lack of memory. Happy birthday six days ago, right? I think your b-day is July 14. If it is not, my memory is even worse than being late. Anyway, Happy 39th again.

This week, we embark upon a Green series in CoV. Today, we'll see how to save some energy. This is really important right now as we swelter in the 110+ time of year.


We went to see Wicked on Saturday. Wow, that is one cool show. Catch it at your local musical theater. Go on. I'll wait.

I heard that Preacher Bro and family are supposed to be in town through tomorrow morning. I'll have to get by tonight and see if Dad was telling me the truth. Maybe he thought I couldn't handle the truth. I think the truth is out there.

Saturday morning, we had the oil changed on all three cars. Luckily, the place we use has an in-house Dunkin' Donuts. Oh yes, breakfast was had by all.

8 comments:

Craig Weeks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig Weeks said...

Sitting in the A/C snarfing donuts when you could spend the morning cruising around on a creeper on your own garage floor (or driveway)? I don't get it.

I hope you are patient. We won't see W until next month.

(It often takes more than one try to get the spelling, grammar and punctuation right all at the same time.)

Brenda W said...

Since your all about wishing people happy birthday you can do that for me on the 22nd of this month. Go ahead I'll wait!

CrazyUncle said...

Brenda, you will have to wait until around the 30th if my performance to date holds true. And I am certainly not going to wish you a Happy Birthday right now as it is too early.

NEWBIE said...

Mine is January 3rd. That should give you plenty of time to forget and remember a few times.

CrazyUncle said...

I forgot what we were talking about. Maybe my brain will be able to recall things once the new year comes.

Keith said...

Grandad tells me you never came to see whether or not he was telling the truth. Now, I guess you'll never know.
By the way, my birthday is March 23.

January 4th said...

Dad (Keith) can remember his birthday, but not his own son's!!!!!