Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Getting All Acronymical

I remember that the original seed idea for this was nothing more than my PB&J sandwich that day. So, I started trying to think what PB&J could stand for, and needed to add the MY on the front of it to get a good acronym. Well, here is where I ended up.
Doesn't it seem like short weeks last forever on the part we have to work? This week is crawling.

I slept terribly last night. I think it is the high humidity right now. It is in the 20%-30% range. Not much for you humid-area dwellers, but much more than our typical <10%. Maybe I can get a better nap here at my desk. How can you coffee drinkers stand the heat of the coffee added to the heat of the day and the discomfort of humidity?

See, what happens is that I get busy with stuff at home and forget to work on the remaining photos until I get here and start blogging and remember that I am still missing some days of vacation. Sure, Dad put up a few, but there are more that should be shared with the masses.

Hey, saying the word masses makes me think of the word Mass which makes me think of certain Preacher Brothers that I have. Is there a way to use something like that in CoV? OK, I will work on it. If I get there, you should see it in about a week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmmm...coffee...ahhh......
Oh, and as far as short work weeks? They can be a real Spiritless Nauseating Or Repetitious Experience.