Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thanks, But No Thanks

Does the title of today's post refer to whether or not I would become a minister or to Kyle's suggestions that he commented yesterday for renaming my comic strip? I will let you decide for yourselves.
Nope, I did not work on photos last night (but Linsday Ward did. Check out Multnomah Falls. I like that shot). Maybe I can convince all of us that pictures are like wine. They are better with age. Or maybe not. We went out to a strip mall over in Gilbert until the house cooled down. They had a container store that was fun to look through. Well, no longer. It is gone. They also have an Apple store that focuses only on iPods, no computers. Kinda interesting, huh?

I tell you, folks. The old creative juices are slowing down. I only have strips ready through 7/27. Early on, I had 2 months ready and waiting. That gives me time to consider each one and tweak it as needed. Tomorrow is Televangelist. Where would you go with that premise?

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Glad you liked the falls. My mom was not impressed. I like to take the approach of no editing photo posting. I thought this comic was pretty funny.

NEWBIE said...

I am very excited to see this televangilist one. They always make me laugh.

SuzieQ said...

That is a great shot of the falls! I have a shot I did on my home page but was not able to capture the whole falls...what lens did Lindsay use to get that, or did you stand on the road :)? Did you hike to the top?