Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Third in Twenty-Four

This is my third post in the last 24 hours. Be sure and check out the Red River pictures I posted last night from our vacation. But since you are here, go ahead and check out Clarity of Vision.

Justin, you can now see how lonely the life of a blogger is. People drop by (we think), read the post, and leave nothing behind. No comment, no footprints. Welcome to the big leagues. We do this for ourselves and are happy if we get a comment every month or so.

Dad came by the house yesterday and did some electrical work. As always, he doesn't bother to turn off the breaker before jumping in with metal screwdrivers and wire strippers, etc. For me, I flip off the breaker before I even turn on the lights. I even had them turn off the power to the wiring aisle at Home Depot before I bought some 14-gauge wire.

4 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

We, your semi-regular co-conspirators, are aghast, aghast, I tell you, at your devaluation of our contributions. I hope your intent was not to get less in the future. I'm jus' sayin'.

Caleb said...

What about your pseudo-conspirators? Are we offended?
On the plus side, I received a revelation from COV: three more years of Bible school would be a waste. I've got enough hair to make it. The style may prove difficult.

Brenda W said...

maybe your COV have us laughing so hard that we forget to comment! Or maybe they just have us wondering, what the heck. Either way thanks for posting so much and giving me something to look at in the mornings when I am not fully awake yet

Keith said...

Brenda may have the key to the true appreciation of CoV: not being fully awake!