Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's a Search Challenge. It's a Blog Post. It's Both!

I have a photo to share, but I am not going to tell you what you are seeing. I will share some verbiage that you can use to find the name of the place on the world wide web. I know that, normally, y'all just skim past any links and try to use contextual clues to understand what I am sharing. Today, you need to use the words to search and see WHERE I am sharing. (This first place) is located in Aberdeenshire, north-east Scotland. It lies about 1.5 miles north-west of Pitmedden, and 2 miles south of Tarves.


















Next, let's go to (another castle) which sits beside Loch Ness in the Highlands of Scotland. The castle is on the A82 road, 21 kilometres south-west of Inverness and 2 kilometres east of the village of Drumnadrochit.

















And finally, we will end our search with (one more ruin) that is a partly ruined monastery of the Cistercian order in Melrose, Roxburghshire, in the Scottish Borders.

















Are the alleged company communications I have been publishing recently real? I don't know, but I find them mildly amusing. Here's today's email.
"This is to inform you that a memo will be issued today regarding the memo mentioned above." - Microsoft, Legal Affairs Division

Could anyone ever drink 117 beers in one sitting? Cary Elwes claims he heard it from the man himself. He starred with him in a movie I am sure you have seen, and if not, GET A COPY SOON.

Maybe this will actually give you the answers you want about Lost. I guess they are interesting, coming from one of the writers. And in Lost story #2, what happened to the careers of all the stars? Extra! Extra! Read all about it (caution: language)!

I know that I do not eat enough greens. Now, even Yahoo! is trying to shame me into it?

I don't know about you, but doesn't the idea of a movie about giant lava-breathing tarantulas capture your imagination. Plus, I bet they are so real looking, dontcha know. However, it will be mid-2015 before we get to enjoy it.

It is autumn.

Oh, you tried to make me forget, didn't you? Yes, there IS a Clarity of Vision for today. Yes, I DID come up with the idea because I had to create a RACI chart for one of my projects.











Did you say you need to get going? I understand. I probably should, too. See you soon. Hey, go look up the locations of my photos before you leave.

3 comments:

Keith said...

What happened to my answers? I left answers for the Scotland Castle Search contest, and now they're gone! Good thing I already received a winner notification email!

CrazyUncle said...

Yes, you did post a comment at 1:56pm. Let's remind everyone of the correct responses.
Tolquhon Castle.
Urquhart Castle.
Melrose Abbey.


I did not delete it, so I am not sure why it disappeared. One of those vagaries of life, I suppose (and I don't even know that word).

Keith said...

Vindicated!