Wednesday, September 24, 2014

...but there's not much there

This could mean that the government knows what time I will be home for dinner and what the brand of quinoa I want to purchase is. After all, those are the last text and photo that I stored on my phone. Are you a conspiracy theorist? If so, you might be worried. Sure, it is disquieting, but I just resign myself to the fact that some level of intrusion is always likely. Pretty sad, isn't it?











Whoo hoo. They found a use for the Autobots in between movies.

Right now, it is looking like this will be a sparse blog update. I saw the above link in DrudgeReport, but nothing from Yahoo. Luckily, I found the next story in Facebook last night. Well, actually, MBH did (since you might know I rarely check Facebook).

How would you like to see John Malkovich recreating famous photos? I did not know I wanted to, either, until I looked at them. Hilarious. Please, go enjoy them.

Speaking of photos, I've got none. By the time I got home for Chorale practice last night, I did not think of getting today's blog post ready. I wanted to finish watching the most recent Hobbit movie. This was the second one. I knew there was a third one, but this one just ended with a dragon flying towards a town to destroy it. The first movie had a good place to break, but this one left me hanging. The interweb says the third one should be released this year. Well, I should hope so.

Updates: Fried Chicken Oreos are not a real thing. Pumpkin Spice condoms are not a real thing. Pumpkin Spice Four Loco is not a real thing. Pumpkin Spice dog treats are a real thing. Pumpkin Spice hummus is a real thing. Pumpkin Spice Extra gum is a real thing. Pumpkin Spice M&Ms are a real thing. Pumpkin Spice Whiskey is a real thing. Tacos with a side of meth was a real thing, for a while. Guinness-flavored latte is a real thing. A box of 2,400 Krispy Kreme donuts is even a real thing. OK, that's enough.

One real thing you already know about is Clarity of Vision (usually referred to as 'CoV'). Let's see today's comic, where we look back at the very first 'Naked and Afraid' episode.











I did find one interesting tidbit about the colors of twist ties, but I think I will save that for tomorrow. After all, I did promise a short post today. So, just a reminder that Survivor restarts tonight, so it'll be a pizza and wings meal for most of our party. Wild rice and lentil soup for the rest. OK, let's get outta here.

No comments: