Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Grain Food Truck Race

As I type this, I am watching the Great Food Truck Race on Food Network. I was thinking that a version of this for us vegan or vegetarian types would be the Grain Food Truck Race. Would you buy something from them? I certainly might if the dish sounded interesting.

After this show ends, we will watch the final I Wanna Marry Harry online. Oo, the suspense is killing me. Tuesday Update: We finished the series. Will they make it? Who knows?

Sadly, two people were killed in our record-setting rain yesterday. We beat a 75-year-old record with over 3" at the airport (even more amazing considering our normal annual total is around 7"). And as I mentioned yesterday, our roads were horrible. In fact, MBH was the only teacher in Kindergarten or First Grade that made it to the school.

For today's photos, let's take a trip over to a famous desert area in Central California. All three are from 2005 (despite what you see in the banner shown below).

























One of the things that Death Valley is famous for is being so far below sea level (it is the lowest point in North America.



















A point of interest in the park is the Artists palette. You can read about it on the sign.


















I liked this entry from yesterday's desk calendar:
"They're walking on their pants with the cap on backwards listening to the enema man and Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dogg..."
Senator Alan Simpson decrying the youth of America and their love of rap

We are getting closer to the next season of Survivor. Of course, that makes me think of the weekly viewing and pizza party. How do you hold your pizza when you eat it? Read this article and learn more about the physics and math of that (and Pringles, too).

Gots to go, my friends. I will leave you with today's CoV.




1 comment:

Keith said...

Tolquhon Castle.
Urquhart Castle.
Melrose Abbey.

Do I win a prize?