Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Not So Fast

If you read all the way to the end of yesterday's post, or even looked at the comments, then you should not be surprised that there is a new post today. No, I did not throw in the towel on sharing my thoughts and pictures and comics with you. It was an April Fool's Day prank. Hilarious indeed.

I shared the fake CBS schedule with you yesterday. Today, check out this new venture from Airbnb called Airbrb (for Be Right Back). And check out these new Smart Fingernails from SkyMall.

I do not have any photos today. I went grocery shopping after Chorale practice last night and got home a little late.

I thought this was clever.















Do you ever wonder where my mind comes up with some of the CoV topics? No? I will explain it anyway. Last night, on my drive home from Chorale practice, I heard a commercial and truly thought I heard it the way I show in today's comic. No, I really did. It was funny, so I wrote it down to share.













I do not understand this article. It implies that Austria finds vegetarians less healthy, but the CDC in the USA says it can be more healthy. Well, for now, I will continue my diet.

This article says the song from the musical Oklahoma is wrong. It should not be All or Nothing. It is more like Goldilocks finding that just right middle size.

I don't find anything else I want to share today, so let's go have a great post-April Fool's Day. I will be back tomorrow, so don't believe anything you may hear to the contrary.

1 comment:

Lewis said...

Oh, you are back. Good! I normally just read the first paragraph and look at the pictures.