Monday, April 21, 2014

It Slipped My Mind

Somehow, I got involved in work stuff as soon as I got to work this morning and just now remembered that I had not talked to y'all today. So, I am running a bit late on creating blog content.

You can guess that means I did not upload any photos last night, even though I do have some shots from an Easter egg hunt with the GRANDS. We had a family hunt Saturday night, and they got to find 48 plastic eggs. They were everywhere. I think they found them all, though.

I also just now created today's Clarity of Vision. No, it is not Easter-themed, nor even about eggs. It is supposed to reach 97F here today, so, naturally, I wrote about cardigan sweaters. Wouldn't that be your first thought, too?













Because of Teacher Niece's comments at lunch yesterday about how good the season is, we had to watch Game of Thrones last night. It was good, and this is only the third episode of the season. They have plenty of time to twist my brain around. This show is bloody, violent, and profane. Do not watch it if any of those offend you. Luckily, I have no problem because I am all three of those. The dragons did not make an appearance.

MBH did bake up a spaghetti squash for tonight's dinner. Sound good, right? I have some butternut squash I need to roast soon.

There is some kind of reorg happening this morning for at least one of the teams here at work. Luckily, it will not affect me (which sounds horribly insensitive but I know how it feels to be on the other end of that). I hope the team(s) impacted get a chance to stay somewhere in the company.

Two weeks until my schooling begins. Actually, it is two weeks from yesterday, but I don't know how much time I will have on a Sunday. Each week's lessons are due Saturday night midnight, so how I arrange my study schedule is my choice. It will include reading, videos, and in-process quizzes. I think a paper is due by the end of the seven-week course.

A quick perusal of my daily blog sites did not show any links to share. Wow, for the most part, this is one boring blog. Let's cut our losses and try again tomorrow.

No comments: