Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's PF Already

Yep, it is Pre-Friday for this week. And it is the second one of the month, so it is time for our healthy cooking class. Tonight's topic is about "how to eat well without breaking your budget", so I'm sure we will hear about cooking a bunch of quinoa on Sundays and then using it through the week, but what other tips will she share. Stay tuned, bat friends.

I heard on the commute this morning that today is the day that The Beatles officially announced they were breaking up. No, I do not remember where I was at the time.

Look at what I read this morning. "Samsung is going where few multinationals have gone before. In India, the South Korean giant will open between 3,000 and 4,000 shops in cities with fewer than 100,000 people, according to the Economic Times." What did that say to you? I read it as saying, in each city where there are fewer than 100K people, Samsung will open over 3K shops. You probably knew that it meant the 3K shops will be spread across all of the cities meeting that criteria, right? Well, sometimes I do read things too literally.

Has anyone besides me been surprised at the number of fashion trends coming back from the 70s? I wonder if other things from the 70s will make their return?














Look out, Siri. It sounds like there may be a new sheriff in town. Actually, I am not sure Siri ever really became sheriff. I never saw much value for Siri on Teacher Daughter's iPhone. Cortana sounds like a definite improvement.

I don't really have a lot to say today. And I do have a lot to work on. So, I am going to say au revoir, even though I have no clue what that actually means. L8r.

No comments: