Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It Was a Weird Day

Yesterday was a weird day. I didn't feel good at all. I was very tired. My eyes and body ached. It felt like the beginning of the flu, except that I wasn't having the congestion problems. After I got home, I was going to work a little, but I fell asleep. Today, I feel more back to normal, which is good since I have some meetings until 4pm.

I expect you will find today's CoV only slightly less controversial than yesterday's comic. However, if you have known me for any length of time, you know I am likely to speak whatever comes to mind with no filtering. So, here we go again all over again.













Congrats to a Dallas high school for getting ranked #1 by US News. Does it mean anything that it is on the other side of Big D from where I went to school? Probably not, right? A Scottsdale high school was ranked #2.

Wow, I am finding nothing to share with y'all today. Let's not waste our time. After all, we've got a whole Tuesday ahead of us. Go enjoy it.

No comments: