Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Yes, I Did... Sort Of

You are all probably dying to know if I made my delivery deadline yesterday. Well, I did publish a plan, but it is not really pretty and, therefore, not really something we will use to track the work. However, my supervisor is already here at work and she said she had an epiphany this morning and we will talk about it in a few minutes. Here's my question. Is an epiphany something you can talk about in mixed company? Anyway, for me, Microsoft Project is good for tracking tasks and dependencies, but not easy to show a group and have them easily review it. We'll see what she says.

Does your company sponsor a blood drive periodically? Ours does and it is on site today. However, I cannot donate because I traveled to the UK back in the 80s and ate beef, so United Blood Services banned me for 150 years because I might have mad cow disease.













I am writing this while sitting in a meeting with a member of another project team. So, my writing could be disjointed as I try to share personal thoughts with you while listening to work stuff at the same time.

OK, another supervisor has joined the meeting. I think I need to publish this and be 100% in my work stuff. Sorry. Work wins. Hopefully, we can visit more tomorrow.

No comments: