Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm a Survivor

Well, I will be surviving again starting tonight when Survivor: Blood and Water premieres. You know what that means? Our weekly pizza and wings get-together starts again over at the folks' place. I guess I will bring my own dinner since neither of the above mentioned foods are compatible with my diet.

At Chorale practice last night, we learned some song verses in Spanish for a concert at a local Latina church. I think we did pretty well, considering we even struggle in English sometimes. One of the phrases is the chorus for How Great Thou Art. At the moment, I cannot remember the other song. However, I won't be at the concert on Sunday. We are heading out to an apple orchard with the GRANDS to pick...guess what? Yes, apples.

Did your kids add the sound of the letter 'L' to the end of some words or names, such as 'drawl' instead or 'draw', or 'Paul' instead of 'Pa'? Ours did, and that may have influenced today's CoV title.












On our local freeways, there is a cool sign erected last year to celebrate the centennial of AZ statehood. I noticed it today during my commute and decided to show it to you.














I didn't really watch anything last night after Chorale practice, but we did start watching the finale of Master Chef before I left. I am OK with the two finalists, so we will probably finish that tomorrow night. Why not tonight? Hey, go back and read the first paragraph. We are busy tonight.

OK, it's time to get Hump Day underway. And if you've seen the commercial, you know how happy that can be. Thanks for staying with me through all these words.

No comments: