Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Today

I am actually creating the majority of the post on Monday night as we watch one of the final episodes of Dexter. After this episode, there are only two left. There is no way this can end well, nor should it. Weird that such a bad dude is the protagonist of the program, huh?

[Sunrise surprise] I am typing this, though, on Tuesday morning as the sun rises over the Valley. Thanks to the clouds hanging around after yesterday's frog strangler, it is reflecting the reds and yellows of a sun on the horizon and is just gorgeous. Go over to your window right now and look out. I think you'll be impressed.

Do you remember the topic of yesterday's Clarity of Vision? Let's take it to the next step.














Hey, what is it with all these hashtags nowadays? Do you know where that symbols came from? Did it start hundreds of years ago? And what is a pilcrow? Read this and you'll know about several punctuation marks.

Don't you sometimes wonder how fast you can hit a speed bump and still live? I know someone who calculated it.

And again, my supervisor is in so early. What is up with that? He wants to give me an update on one of my project areas, so I need to let you go. Thanks for reading, though.

2 comments:

Keith said...

I have to admit that article about punctuation was fascinating!

Raza Rizvi said...

I just love the way you write :) Great post as always :)