Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Short and Sweet (Hmm, do I mean strawberry shortcake or this post?)

Today's post was written this morning at work. We had a Chorale concert last night, and by the time I got home, I didn't really want to work on the computer anymore. Why? Well, I came home a little early to get some work done and ended up working even later than usual. So, I was burned out for the day.

If you remember, I usually tell you what is on the TV as I write the blog. I have no TV this morning, but last night, we watched the most recent Under the Dome. I cannot predict where it will end up, but I like Dean Norris, the guy who plays Big Jim. He was also the brother-in-law on Breaking Bad.

I also usually share a new Clarity of Vision with you. Well, I wrote one of those this morning, too.













There is a lady sitting behind me in this shared conference room and I feel a bit self-conscious working on the blog. She is meeting with us at 8am and she was here sometime before 6am. Talk about your over-achiever. Anyway, that means I will not check my usual spots to find links to share. So, I guess we are finished for the day. Maybe tomorrow will be more normal.

1 comment:

denise tucker said...

great to know there are "fishers of men" out there casting their lines yet with no net? bigger fish are always on the "other side".....sounds like some competition at work-with an early arrival time wise-as for the DEAN character he was also on the series of Prison Break which aired when pat was still alive? pat favorite character was Michael, since he had the brains but the tats were just an overkill? I described to him what they looked like? his response: well, maybe in his next life he will be an artist, or maybe he was a template for whichever stupid person thought of such an idea!" well enough reminiscing.....better "git-n-split" as I have a few errands to do today----[ciao]