Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Heard Today is Pre-Hump Day

We hit a pita place last night for dinner and I tried a vegan veggie wrap. It was pretty good, but I am feeling a little GERD today. I had stopped taking the medicine when I started this diet, but I guess this problem is more physical than I thought (as opposed to being caused by the food itself). So, I reckon I will take it again, at least for now.

The title of today's CoV is a paraphrase of a line in Animal Crackers. Have you ever heard of that movie? Then I am sure you know who said it.






















I am back after already having two meetings this morning...and it is only 7:30am. You can tell everyone is feeling pressure because we go live on the project this coming Monday. So, let me see about finishing up soon.

This sounds like a nice way to exercise, right? Would you really like to try weightlessness?

I have more to share, but I just got pulled into two more discussions since I got back from two meetings. Hopefully, we can visit longer tomorrow.

No comments: