Thursday, September 05, 2013

And I Don't Even Have a Pressure Cooker

Oh man, I am feeling the pressure at the moment at work. We are 25 days from a huge launch and my piece, which is the process for supporting all the implemented changes for thirty days after the implementation, is still not defined. I am working on a questionnaire for the business to describe their new stuff and what needs short-term support and what needs longer-term support, etc. I need to get that out this week so I can build the plan and staff it next week. Can you tell I am even typing this quicker so I can get back to my planning?

Two days in a row of Clarity of Vision with the grandkids? So it seems. I usually do not know what my CoV will be for the next day until I sit down to create it. And this idea, which I first wrote down in May, seemed to flow this time (I have looked at it before, but was not sure what I wanted the final panel twist to be).













No, I did not write this at home, so I did not plan for a photo. No dog in a kayak today. And therefore, no TV in the background as I write.

How's my diet going? Pretty well. I had 2300 calories on Sun, 1911 on Mon, 1612 on Tues, 1940 on Wed. So, I am still playing with how to have daily meals with sufficient nutrition and protein, although I still have one vice. I will have a couple of Werther's candies after my meals. Don't tell, OK? It still sounds like I may be doing better than Bill Clinton, though. Michelle Pfeiffer says she is a vegan, too. Why does this suddenly sound like a stanza from Adam Sandler's Hanukkah Song?

Let me think. After soup, what is the next thing they will make for the Keurig coffee makers? Hopefully something vegan, right? Am I right? Give me a Whoop Whoop.

The GRANDS are coming over for Saturday night so their parents can pack. Let me think. Watch grandkids? Pack a house? Yeah, we got the better end of that deal.

OK, I played for a few minutes, but I really do need to get going for today. It is pre-Friday, so my week is running out quickly.

No comments: