Monday, September 09, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays...Are the Same Today

Yep, we are having a gloomy, rainy Monday. The storms should last through Wednesday, but that's information for another post. It brings to mind a group I really like, The Rescues, and their song, California Rain.

We had a good time with the GRANDS Saturday and Saturday night.We got pedicures (and by we, I mean not me). We had McDonald's and playground time for dinner (and by we, I mean not me, although I was there. I brought my meal with me). And we went swimming (and by we, I mean not me. I spent my whole time cleaning the pool so it wouldn't be dirty for the rest of them).  Then, Sunday morning, we got dressed and went to church (this time, we does include me). On Sunday night, since I had not finished my work while the GRANDS we there, I had to do some work on the 2014 plan for our project. I did not quite finish because I did not know how much detail to include. I will talk to my supervisor and my business contact in a bit.

Any yesterday, the preacher brought something different to mind. read this and then guess what the sermon was about.













Well, it was about Jesus and the temptations, just not The Temptations. However, my mind got distracted at some point and I sent this idea to myself so I would remember to share it with you.

BTW, I gained 0.3 pounds this week, so maybe I am finally getting a handle on my eating and nutrition. I only exercised twice during the week, though, so I still need to get that worked out. Ha ha. Get it? Exercise...worked out?

Do you watch Glee? The first two episodes of this new season are featuring songs by The Beatles. So which songs by the Fab Four will Glee take on? Check out the track list for the show's upcoming album, Glee Sings The Beatles, which features songs from the first two episodes:

1. "Yesterday"
2. "Drive My Car"
3. "Got To Get You Into My Life"
4. "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away"
5. "Help"
6. "A Hard Day's Night"
7. "I Saw Her Standing There"
8. "All You Need Is Love"
9. "Get Back"
10. "Here Comes The Sun"
11. "Something"
12. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
13. "Hey Jude"
14. "Let It Be"

You know what? I really don't have a lot to say today, and my current supervisor just came in the room, so I am going to wrap this up. I hope your weekend was as nice as mine (and by mine, I do mean mine). So, stop back by tomorrow for more goings-on.

No comments: