Monday, September 16, 2013

They Were Sore Afraid

Have you ever heard or read that verse in the Bible and thought it was a funny choice of words? Probably not, but I have, and it came to mind as I pondered what to tell you today. Why? I spent the weekend helping my son and family move to a new home. That meant that I was part of the crew that drove back and forth between the houses and loaded and unloaded furniture and boxes. So, I am feeling a bit of soreness today that I expect to get a little worse by tomorrow. Even though I hit the gym a bit, this weekend involved some movements that I don't perform during my normal exercise routine. We got most everything moved, so they are almost out.

Their new place does not include solar. Do you remember that I mentioned that a friend of mine has solar on their house. They love it. It looks like prices may soon reach the point where more of us consider it.

I did not have the GRANDS in the car with me, so no one fell asleep as we drove. I remember when one of my kids would not fall asleep, we could drive around the neighborhood for a short while and they would be gone. So, have you wondered how little movement is required before someone falls asleep?













We did have the TV turned on to the football games each time we got back to the house. Luckily, Salesman Son has the NFL package so we could choose which games to watch. These people were apparently not so lucky, and the TV station apologized for it.

One of the games in the afternoon was the AZ Cardinals game. I saw this pass, but it certainly caught me off guard that it was not from the quarterback.

Speaking of TV, I cannot believe that both Dexter and Breaking Bad are almost over. The good thing is that it will give me back some time that otherwise would have been spent watching them and discussing them with family.

I've got to have a first draft of the implementation plan for the program (a group of related projects) by noon. That means no dilly-dallying today.

No comments: